Today another hidden iOS5 feature has been uncovered, this time its an autocorrect bar and was found bysonny dickinson. The bar looks simmilar to the one found on android and is displayed over the keyboard whislt typing.
This method can be done with OR without a Jailbreak simply follow theese steps much like the hidden panorama feature.
- Backup you device in iTunes
- Navigate to the backup location, and open it using iBackupBot.
- Edit “Library/Preferences/com.apple.keyboard.plist” and append the following code to the file. <key>KeyboardAutocorrectionLists</key><string>YES</string>
- Save the changes and restore from the modified backup using iBackupBot.
Like the panorama mode weposted baout a few days ago its unsure wheter appleplan on ever realing this to the public.
Latest posts by Aamir mir (Posts)
- iOS 5.1.X Untethered Jailbreak To Be Released In The Next Couple Of Weeks! - May 14, 2012
- Webagram, View Yours and Others Instagram Photos Online + Interview With Developer! - May 2, 2012
- iTunes Facing A New Lawsuit - March 30, 2012