iOS 6 beta 2 was released today and this is how to go ahead and declare your iDevices pwned.
Please note the following about this jailbreak
- This jailbreak only works for the iPhone 3Gs, iPhone 4 and iPod Touch 4G, its tethered (a4 devices)
- This jailbreak is tethered
- This jailbreak does not install Cydia, it simply allows root access with SHSHing
1. Download Redsn0w 0.9.13dev2 and open it (Download Page)
2. Download the respective iOS 6 beta 1 firmware in the dev center (even though you are running beta 2).
3. Open Redsn0w and select “Extras”
4. Click “Select IPSW”
5. Browse for and find the iOS 6 beta 1 IPSW
6. Go back to the first screen and click “Jailbreak”
7. Follow the onscreen instructions and wait for your device to complete the jailbreak
8. Go back to the “Extras” screen and select “Just Boot”
9. Follow the onscreen instructions again and wait for your device to reboot
What do you make of iOS 6 so far, have you updated or do you plan to wait until it’s available to the general public. LEt us know in the comments below.
Latest posts by Nick Onyima (Posts)
- Mountian Lion Hits 3 Million+ Downloads - August 1, 2012
- Password Pilot- Simple but Useful - July 24, 2012
- Hacker iH8Sn0w Mentions iOS 6 Beta 3 Firmware Expires September 30th, 2012 - July 17, 2012