When Apple released iOS 5, they added a superb function which lets you tweet from certain “Apple Apps” like Photos, YouTube and Safari, it is a great feature and I use it all the time. Continue reading
You have a iOS Device? Use Safari? Want something a bit better? iSocialNet is for you! This easy to use web browser is just an awesome addition to Apple’s App Store! For a measly $2, your Browsing Experience can be totally transformed! Awesome, right?
Well, it gives you the standard Web Experience, but with an amazing twist, Facebook and Twitter from the first time you tap that app!
Well the UI is just simply great, clean and very stable! Always good! The one thing i hate about Safari is that every time i load a page, it’ll just crash, this fixes that issue.. Completely!
How Did iSocialNet Start Off?
The developer wanted to create an app, but couldn’t code, so he taught himself to make a web browser, he also wanted to add Twitter and Facebook integration, then he kept adding and adding when his knowledge grew. Pretty awesome stuff.
The Bad Stuff!
The Twitter portion lags quite a bit, that is it really, maybe in a future update a new UI?
Well here’s the best part! Giveaway! What you gotta do is follow @iSocialNet on Twitter, Subscribe to MriOSDevices on YouTube, tweet this message and comment below with both names, we will check! We have 3 codes to give away so get commenting! You have until May 12th to enter. Good luck!
UPDATE: GIVEAWAY HAS ENDED! Thanks for entering, everyone.
But do you really need them?? Most people don’t, it is only really people who do Photo and Video Editing who need them the most.
If you upgrade the video card in the Mac Pro to Dual ATI 5770′s you could have 6 Monitors! Video below showing that.
Hope you enjoyed this insight into Apple’s HQ! Please press all the social links on this article! Have a great Easter all who celebrate. Also, click the Twitter buttons at the top please guys. Appreciated.
So you ordered your new iOS Device, went through the super easy setup and you’re thinking what’s the best apps to get?
Well, we have you covered! Here’s MriOSDevices’ top apps in 4 different categories, Music, Social and Games.
Lets get it rolling with…
- DJ Pauly D and The Angry Birds Suite of games are great time killers, with many levels and just endless fun! Angry Birds Space looks great on The New iPad too!
- Where’s My Water and Sunday Lawn are great time killers too but they make you think a bit, which is always good, right?
- Our final game we love this month has got to be Flight Control, this mind puzzler is just awesome… But very tricky!
- Instagram is the best photo sharing social network out there! It has so many Photo Editing tweaks… It’s just great!
- Path is like a Mini Facebook! On iOS and Android. Check it out and add me “Rob Johnson”
- Well there’s obviously… Twitter for iPhone. The best of them all.
- Spotify is an awesome app, but you must subscribe to their plan first, it’s only like £5 a month though so not bad!
Well that’s it for this month.. Comment below with your thoughts!
Tweetbot VS Twitter For iPhone!
For a long time, Twitter has been around, now with everyone on Smartphones, especially the iPhone, there is more choice of applications. The main ones at the moment are Tweetbot and Twitter For iPhone. There is more like TweetDeck etc but we’re comparing these two.
Tweetbot is a paid app, however Twitter For iPhone is free, this could swing you.
- Clean UI
- Smart Gestures.
- Nice Notifications
- Streaming (when on WiFI with settings to disable it)
That’s just a few features that come included.
Well, Rob and Dan use Twitter For iPhone, just because it was really the first Twitter app that was mass used and we’re used to it, with 4.0 its got a great UI and great settings to tweak the amazing app. Lots love Tweetbot but it’s not for us. Tell us your verdict! Comment below.